[PULL,REQUESTv2] reorganisation of API header files

Message ID 20150129011111.GN14949@8074w.roxell.se
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.linaro.org/people/anders.roxell/odp.git header_restructure

Message

Anders Roxell Jan. 29, 2015, 1:11 a.m.
Hi,

Updated after Taras suggestions.

The following changes since commit 1641fe42647802a9191a50ab73035ada8f5d3349:

  api: cpumask: doxygen: add param to odp_cpumask_last (2015-01-28 15:49:23 +0300)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.linaro.org/people/anders.roxell/odp.git header_restructure

for you to fetch changes up to 9b0c98eb85cd42d1040d30e6cbaadda33eec857f:

  api: version: move defines (2015-01-29 01:32:40 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anders Roxell (21):
      api: move generic API into the odp namespace
      api: atomic: move typedefs and inline functions
      api: byteorder: move typedefs defines, and inline functions
      api: cpumask: move typedefs and defines
      api: align: move internal macros internal
      api: align: move platform defines out of public API
      api: pool: move typedef and define
      api: buffer: move typedefs and defines
      api: packet: move typedefs and defines
      api: packet_io: move typedef and defines
      api: shared_memory: move typedef and defines
      api: classification: move typedefs and defines
      api: std_types: move typedef
      api: plat: move platform type headers into plat directory
      helper: move headers into namespace the odp/helper
      api: remove platform includes
      api: queue: move types and defines
      api: crypto: move type, define and enums
      api: schedule: move defines
      api: event: move types and defines
      api: version: move defines

Taras Kondratiuk (5):
      api: move ODP headers to a directory
      doc: cfg: disable TYPEDEF_HIDES_STRUCT
      doc: cfg: fix structure attributes parsing
      api: atomic: move types documentation out of linux-generic
      api: byteorder: move types documentation out of linux-generic

 doc/doxygen.cfg                                    |  17 +-
 example/Makefile.inc                               |   4 +-
 example/generator/odp_generator.c                  |  10 +-
 example/ipsec/odp_ipsec.c                          |  10 +-
 example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_cache.c                    |   2 +-
 example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_cache.h                    |   2 +-
 example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_fwd_db.h                   |   2 +-
 example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_loop_db.h                  |   2 +-
 example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_misc.h                     |   6 +-
 example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_stream.c                   |   6 +-
 example/l2fwd/odp_l2fwd.c                          |   6 +-
 example/packet/odp_pktio.c                         |   6 +-
 example/timer/odp_timer_test.c                     |   2 +-
 .../include/{odph_chksum.h => odp/helper/chksum.h} |   2 +-
 helper/include/{odph_eth.h => odp/helper/eth.h}    |   8 +-
 helper/include/{odph_icmp.h => odp/helper/icmp.h}  |   6 +-
 helper/include/{odph_ip.h => odp/helper/ip.h}      |   8 +-
 .../include/{odph_ipsec.h => odp/helper/ipsec.h}   |   8 +-
 .../include/{odph_linux.h => odp/helper/linux.h}   |   0
 helper/include/{odph_ring.h => odp/helper/ring.h}  |   6 +-
 helper/include/{odph_tcp.h => odp/helper/tcp.h}    |   6 +-
 helper/include/{odph_udp.h => odp/helper/udp.h}    |   6 +-
 include/odp.h                                      |  57 ++++
 include/odp/api/align.h                            |  77 ++++++
 .../api/odp_atomic.h => include/odp/api/atomic.h   | 208 ++-------------
 .../api/odp_barrier.h => include/odp/api/barrier.h |   3 -
 .../api/odp_buffer.h => include/odp/api/buffer.h   |  24 +-
 include/odp/api/byteorder.h                        | 180 +++++++++++++
 .../odp/api/classification.h                       |  32 ++-
 .../odp_compiler.h => include/odp/api/compiler.h   |   0
 .../api/odp_config.h => include/odp/api/config.h   |   0
 .../api/odp_cpumask.h => include/odp/api/cpumask.h |  16 +-
 .../api/odp_crypto.h => include/odp/api/crypto.h   | 115 ++++++---
 .../api/odp_debug.h => include/odp/api/debug.h     |   4 +-
 .../api/odp_event.h => include/odp/api/event.h     |  43 ++-
 .../api/odp_hints.h => include/odp/api/hints.h     |   0
 .../api/odp_init.h => include/odp/api/init.h       |   2 +-
 .../api/odp_packet.h => include/odp/api/packet.h   |  28 +-
 .../odp/api/packet_flags.h                         |   4 +-
 .../odp_packet_io.h => include/odp/api/packet_io.h |  20 +-
 .../api/odp_pool.h => include/odp/api/pool.h       |  18 +-
 .../api/odp_queue.h => include/odp/api/queue.h     | 110 +++++---
 .../api/odp_rwlock.h => include/odp/api/rwlock.h   |   2 +-
 .../odp_schedule.h => include/odp/api/schedule.h   |  16 +-
 .../odp/api/shared_memory.h                        |  18 +-
 .../odp_spinlock.h => include/odp/api/spinlock.h   |   2 +-
 include/odp/api/std_types.h                        |  42 +++
 .../api/odp_sync.h => include/odp/api/sync.h       |   0
 .../odp/api/system_info.h                          |   2 -
 .../api/odp_thread.h => include/odp/api/thread.h   |   0
 .../odp/api/ticketlock.h                           |   4 +-
 .../api/odp_time.h => include/odp/api/time.h       |   2 -
 .../api/odp_timer.h => include/odp/api/timer.h     |   5 -
 .../api/odp_version.h => include/odp/api/version.h |  18 +-
 platform/linux-generic/Makefile.am                 | 141 ++++++----
 platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp.h           |  57 ----
 platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_byteorder.h | 287 ---------------------
 .../linux-generic/include/api/odp_platform_types.h |  90 -------
 .../include/{api/odp_align.h => odp/align.h}       |  32 +--
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/atomic.h        | 199 ++++++++++++++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/barrier.h       |  37 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/buffer.h        |  39 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/byteorder.h     | 151 +++++++++++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/classification.h     |  41 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/compiler.h      |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/config.h        |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/cpumask.h       |  40 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/crypto.h        |  41 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/debug.h         |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/event.h         |  36 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/hints.h         |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/init.h          |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet.h        |  41 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet_flags.h  |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet_io.h     |  41 +++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/atomic_types.h  |  81 ++++++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/buffer_types.h  |  47 ++++
 .../include/odp/plat/byteorder_types.h             |  90 +++++++
 .../include/odp/plat/classification_types.h        |  42 +++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/cpumask_types.h |  44 ++++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/crypto_types.h  |  79 ++++++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/event_types.h   |  46 ++++
 .../include/odp/plat/packet_io_types.h             |  40 +++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/packet_types.h  |  47 ++++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/pool_types.h    |  37 +++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/queue_types.h   |  75 ++++++
 .../include/odp/plat/schedule_types.h              |  36 +++
 .../include/odp/plat/shared_memory_types.h         |  39 +++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/version_types.h |  30 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/pool.h          |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/queue.h         |  40 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/rwlock.h        |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/schedule.h      |  36 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/shared_memory.h |  38 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/spinlock.h      |  34 +++
 .../{api/odp_std_types.h => odp/std_types.h}       |  22 +-
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/sync.h          |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/system_info.h   |  36 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/thread.h        |  34 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/ticketlock.h    |  35 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/time.h          |  36 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/timer.h         |  40 +++
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/version.h       |  41 +++
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_align_internal.h     |  23 +-
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_atomic_internal.h    |   8 +-
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_buffer_internal.h    |  20 +-
 .../include/odp_buffer_pool_internal.h             |  20 +-
 .../include/odp_classification_datamodel.h         |   4 +-
 .../include/odp_classification_inlines.h           |  10 +-
 .../include/odp_classification_internal.h          |   6 +-
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_debug_internal.h     |   2 +-
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp_internal.h      |   2 +-
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_packet_internal.h    |   8 +-
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_packet_io_internal.h |   6 +-
 platform/linux-generic/include/odp_packet_socket.h |  10 +-
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_queue_internal.h     |  10 +-
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_schedule_internal.h  |   4 +-
 .../linux-generic/include/odp_timer_internal.h     |   6 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_barrier.c               |   4 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_buffer.c                |   2 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_buffer_pool.c           |  12 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_classification.c        |  16 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_cpumask.c               |   2 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_crypto.c                |  16 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_event.c                 |   6 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_impl.c                  |   2 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_init.c                  |   4 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_linux.c                 |   8 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_packet.c                |  14 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_packet_flags.c          |   2 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_packet_io.c             |  10 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_packet_socket.c         |   6 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_queue.c                 |  20 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_ring.c                  |  10 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_rwlock.c                |   4 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_schedule.c              |  22 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_shared_memory.c         |  10 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_spinlock.c              |   2 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_system_info.c           |   4 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_thread.c                |  10 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_ticketlock.c            |   6 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_time.c                  |   6 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_timer.c                 |  28 +-
 platform/linux-generic/odp_weak.c                  |   4 +-
 scripts/odp_version.sh                             |   2 +-
 test/Makefile.inc                                  |   4 +-
 test/api_test/odp_atomic_test.h                    |   2 +-
 test/api_test/odp_common.c                         |   2 +-
 test/api_test/odp_ring_test.c                      |   2 +-
 test/performance/odp_scheduling.c                  |   2 +-
 .../classification/odp_classification_tests.c      |   6 +-
 test/validation/common/odp_cunit_common.c          |   2 +-
 test/validation/odp_pktio.c                        |   6 +-
 153 files changed, 3154 insertions(+), 1124 deletions(-)
 rename helper/include/{odph_chksum.h => odp/helper/chksum.h} (96%)
 rename helper/include/{odph_eth.h => odp/helper/eth.h} (96%)
 rename helper/include/{odph_icmp.h => odp/helper/icmp.h} (97%)
 rename helper/include/{odph_ip.h => odp/helper/ip.h} (97%)
 rename helper/include/{odph_ipsec.h => odp/helper/ipsec.h} (94%)
 rename helper/include/{odph_linux.h => odp/helper/linux.h} (100%)
 rename helper/include/{odph_ring.h => odp/helper/ring.h} (99%)
 rename helper/include/{odph_tcp.h => odp/helper/tcp.h} (95%)
 rename helper/include/{odph_udp.h => odp/helper/udp.h} (96%)
 create mode 100644 include/odp.h
 create mode 100644 include/odp/api/align.h
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_atomic.h => include/odp/api/atomic.h (51%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_barrier.h => include/odp/api/barrier.h (95%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_buffer.h => include/odp/api/buffer.h (88%)
 create mode 100644 include/odp/api/byteorder.h
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_classification.h => include/odp/api/classification.h (96%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_compiler.h => include/odp/api/compiler.h (100%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_config.h => include/odp/api/config.h (100%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_cpumask.h => include/odp/api/cpumask.h (94%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_crypto.h => include/odp/api/crypto.h (79%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_debug.h => include/odp/api/debug.h (85%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_event.h => include/odp/api/event.h (62%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_hints.h => include/odp/api/hints.h (100%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_init.h => include/odp/api/init.h (99%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_packet.h => include/odp/api/packet.h (98%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_packet_flags.h => include/odp/api/packet_flags.h (99%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_packet_io.h => include/odp/api/packet_io.h (96%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_pool.h => include/odp/api/pool.h (95%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_queue.h => include/odp/api/queue.h (74%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_rwlock.h => include/odp/api/rwlock.h (98%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_schedule.h => include/odp/api/schedule.h (94%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_shared_memory.h => include/odp/api/shared_memory.h (93%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_spinlock.h => include/odp/api/spinlock.h (97%)
 create mode 100644 include/odp/api/std_types.h
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_sync.h => include/odp/api/sync.h (100%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_system_info.h => include/odp/api/system_info.h (97%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_thread.h => include/odp/api/thread.h (100%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_ticketlock.h => include/odp/api/ticketlock.h (97%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_time.h => include/odp/api/time.h (97%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_timer.h => include/odp/api/timer.h (99%)
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_version.h => include/odp/api/version.h (76%)
 delete mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp.h
 delete mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_byteorder.h
 delete mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_platform_types.h
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/{api/odp_align.h => odp/align.h} (60%)
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/atomic.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/barrier.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/buffer.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/byteorder.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/classification.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/compiler.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/config.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/cpumask.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/crypto.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/debug.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/event.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/hints.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/init.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet_flags.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet_io.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/atomic_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/buffer_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/byteorder_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/classification_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/cpumask_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/crypto_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/event_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/packet_io_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/packet_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/pool_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/queue_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/schedule_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/shared_memory_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/version_types.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/pool.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/queue.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/rwlock.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/schedule.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/shared_memory.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/spinlock.h
 rename platform/linux-generic/include/{api/odp_std_types.h => odp/std_types.h} (62%)
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/sync.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/system_info.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/thread.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/ticketlock.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/time.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/timer.h
 create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/version.h

Comments

Balasubramanian Manoharan Jan. 29, 2015, 1:55 p.m. | #1
Reviewed-by: Balasubramanian Manoharan <bala.manoharan@linaro.org>

On 29/01/15 6:41 am, Anders Roxell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Updated after Taras suggestions.
>
> The following changes since commit 1641fe42647802a9191a50ab73035ada8f5d3349:
>
>    api: cpumask: doxygen: add param to odp_cpumask_last (2015-01-28 15:49:23 +0300)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://git.linaro.org/people/anders.roxell/odp.git header_restructure
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 9b0c98eb85cd42d1040d30e6cbaadda33eec857f:
>
>    api: version: move defines (2015-01-29 01:32:40 +0100)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Anders Roxell (21):
>        api: move generic API into the odp namespace
>        api: atomic: move typedefs and inline functions
>        api: byteorder: move typedefs defines, and inline functions
>        api: cpumask: move typedefs and defines
>        api: align: move internal macros internal
>        api: align: move platform defines out of public API
>        api: pool: move typedef and define
>        api: buffer: move typedefs and defines
>        api: packet: move typedefs and defines
>        api: packet_io: move typedef and defines
>        api: shared_memory: move typedef and defines
>        api: classification: move typedefs and defines
>        api: std_types: move typedef
>        api: plat: move platform type headers into plat directory
>        helper: move headers into namespace the odp/helper
>        api: remove platform includes
>        api: queue: move types and defines
>        api: crypto: move type, define and enums
>        api: schedule: move defines
>        api: event: move types and defines
>        api: version: move defines
>
> Taras Kondratiuk (5):
>        api: move ODP headers to a directory
>        doc: cfg: disable TYPEDEF_HIDES_STRUCT
>        doc: cfg: fix structure attributes parsing
>        api: atomic: move types documentation out of linux-generic
>        api: byteorder: move types documentation out of linux-generic
>
>   doc/doxygen.cfg                                    |  17 +-
>   example/Makefile.inc                               |   4 +-
>   example/generator/odp_generator.c                  |  10 +-
>   example/ipsec/odp_ipsec.c                          |  10 +-
>   example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_cache.c                    |   2 +-
>   example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_cache.h                    |   2 +-
>   example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_fwd_db.h                   |   2 +-
>   example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_loop_db.h                  |   2 +-
>   example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_misc.h                     |   6 +-
>   example/ipsec/odp_ipsec_stream.c                   |   6 +-
>   example/l2fwd/odp_l2fwd.c                          |   6 +-
>   example/packet/odp_pktio.c                         |   6 +-
>   example/timer/odp_timer_test.c                     |   2 +-
>   .../include/{odph_chksum.h => odp/helper/chksum.h} |   2 +-
>   helper/include/{odph_eth.h => odp/helper/eth.h}    |   8 +-
>   helper/include/{odph_icmp.h => odp/helper/icmp.h}  |   6 +-
>   helper/include/{odph_ip.h => odp/helper/ip.h}      |   8 +-
>   .../include/{odph_ipsec.h => odp/helper/ipsec.h}   |   8 +-
>   .../include/{odph_linux.h => odp/helper/linux.h}   |   0
>   helper/include/{odph_ring.h => odp/helper/ring.h}  |   6 +-
>   helper/include/{odph_tcp.h => odp/helper/tcp.h}    |   6 +-
>   helper/include/{odph_udp.h => odp/helper/udp.h}    |   6 +-
>   include/odp.h                                      |  57 ++++
>   include/odp/api/align.h                            |  77 ++++++
>   .../api/odp_atomic.h => include/odp/api/atomic.h   | 208 ++-------------
>   .../api/odp_barrier.h => include/odp/api/barrier.h |   3 -
>   .../api/odp_buffer.h => include/odp/api/buffer.h   |  24 +-
>   include/odp/api/byteorder.h                        | 180 +++++++++++++
>   .../odp/api/classification.h                       |  32 ++-
>   .../odp_compiler.h => include/odp/api/compiler.h   |   0
>   .../api/odp_config.h => include/odp/api/config.h   |   0
>   .../api/odp_cpumask.h => include/odp/api/cpumask.h |  16 +-
>   .../api/odp_crypto.h => include/odp/api/crypto.h   | 115 ++++++---
>   .../api/odp_debug.h => include/odp/api/debug.h     |   4 +-
>   .../api/odp_event.h => include/odp/api/event.h     |  43 ++-
>   .../api/odp_hints.h => include/odp/api/hints.h     |   0
>   .../api/odp_init.h => include/odp/api/init.h       |   2 +-
>   .../api/odp_packet.h => include/odp/api/packet.h   |  28 +-
>   .../odp/api/packet_flags.h                         |   4 +-
>   .../odp_packet_io.h => include/odp/api/packet_io.h |  20 +-
>   .../api/odp_pool.h => include/odp/api/pool.h       |  18 +-
>   .../api/odp_queue.h => include/odp/api/queue.h     | 110 +++++---
>   .../api/odp_rwlock.h => include/odp/api/rwlock.h   |   2 +-
>   .../odp_schedule.h => include/odp/api/schedule.h   |  16 +-
>   .../odp/api/shared_memory.h                        |  18 +-
>   .../odp_spinlock.h => include/odp/api/spinlock.h   |   2 +-
>   include/odp/api/std_types.h                        |  42 +++
>   .../api/odp_sync.h => include/odp/api/sync.h       |   0
>   .../odp/api/system_info.h                          |   2 -
>   .../api/odp_thread.h => include/odp/api/thread.h   |   0
>   .../odp/api/ticketlock.h                           |   4 +-
>   .../api/odp_time.h => include/odp/api/time.h       |   2 -
>   .../api/odp_timer.h => include/odp/api/timer.h     |   5 -
>   .../api/odp_version.h => include/odp/api/version.h |  18 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/Makefile.am                 | 141 ++++++----
>   platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp.h           |  57 ----
>   platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_byteorder.h | 287 ---------------------
>   .../linux-generic/include/api/odp_platform_types.h |  90 -------
>   .../include/{api/odp_align.h => odp/align.h}       |  32 +--
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/atomic.h        | 199 ++++++++++++++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/barrier.h       |  37 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/buffer.h        |  39 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/byteorder.h     | 151 +++++++++++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/classification.h     |  41 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/compiler.h      |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/config.h        |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/cpumask.h       |  40 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/crypto.h        |  41 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/debug.h         |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/event.h         |  36 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/hints.h         |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/init.h          |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet.h        |  41 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet_flags.h  |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet_io.h     |  41 +++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/atomic_types.h  |  81 ++++++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/buffer_types.h  |  47 ++++
>   .../include/odp/plat/byteorder_types.h             |  90 +++++++
>   .../include/odp/plat/classification_types.h        |  42 +++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/cpumask_types.h |  44 ++++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/crypto_types.h  |  79 ++++++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/event_types.h   |  46 ++++
>   .../include/odp/plat/packet_io_types.h             |  40 +++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/packet_types.h  |  47 ++++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/pool_types.h    |  37 +++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/queue_types.h   |  75 ++++++
>   .../include/odp/plat/schedule_types.h              |  36 +++
>   .../include/odp/plat/shared_memory_types.h         |  39 +++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp/plat/version_types.h |  30 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/pool.h          |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/queue.h         |  40 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/rwlock.h        |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/schedule.h      |  36 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/shared_memory.h |  38 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/spinlock.h      |  34 +++
>   .../{api/odp_std_types.h => odp/std_types.h}       |  22 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/sync.h          |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/system_info.h   |  36 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/thread.h        |  34 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/ticketlock.h    |  35 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/time.h          |  36 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/timer.h         |  40 +++
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp/version.h       |  41 +++
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_align_internal.h     |  23 +-
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_atomic_internal.h    |   8 +-
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_buffer_internal.h    |  20 +-
>   .../include/odp_buffer_pool_internal.h             |  20 +-
>   .../include/odp_classification_datamodel.h         |   4 +-
>   .../include/odp_classification_inlines.h           |  10 +-
>   .../include/odp_classification_internal.h          |   6 +-
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_debug_internal.h     |   2 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp_internal.h      |   2 +-
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_packet_internal.h    |   8 +-
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_packet_io_internal.h |   6 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/include/odp_packet_socket.h |  10 +-
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_queue_internal.h     |  10 +-
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_schedule_internal.h  |   4 +-
>   .../linux-generic/include/odp_timer_internal.h     |   6 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_barrier.c               |   4 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_buffer.c                |   2 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_buffer_pool.c           |  12 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_classification.c        |  16 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_cpumask.c               |   2 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_crypto.c                |  16 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_event.c                 |   6 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_impl.c                  |   2 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_init.c                  |   4 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_linux.c                 |   8 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_packet.c                |  14 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_packet_flags.c          |   2 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_packet_io.c             |  10 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_packet_socket.c         |   6 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_queue.c                 |  20 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_ring.c                  |  10 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_rwlock.c                |   4 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_schedule.c              |  22 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_shared_memory.c         |  10 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_spinlock.c              |   2 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_system_info.c           |   4 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_thread.c                |  10 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_ticketlock.c            |   6 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_time.c                  |   6 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_timer.c                 |  28 +-
>   platform/linux-generic/odp_weak.c                  |   4 +-
>   scripts/odp_version.sh                             |   2 +-
>   test/Makefile.inc                                  |   4 +-
>   test/api_test/odp_atomic_test.h                    |   2 +-
>   test/api_test/odp_common.c                         |   2 +-
>   test/api_test/odp_ring_test.c                      |   2 +-
>   test/performance/odp_scheduling.c                  |   2 +-
>   .../classification/odp_classification_tests.c      |   6 +-
>   test/validation/common/odp_cunit_common.c          |   2 +-
>   test/validation/odp_pktio.c                        |   6 +-
>   153 files changed, 3154 insertions(+), 1124 deletions(-)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_chksum.h => odp/helper/chksum.h} (96%)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_eth.h => odp/helper/eth.h} (96%)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_icmp.h => odp/helper/icmp.h} (97%)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_ip.h => odp/helper/ip.h} (97%)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_ipsec.h => odp/helper/ipsec.h} (94%)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_linux.h => odp/helper/linux.h} (100%)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_ring.h => odp/helper/ring.h} (99%)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_tcp.h => odp/helper/tcp.h} (95%)
>   rename helper/include/{odph_udp.h => odp/helper/udp.h} (96%)
>   create mode 100644 include/odp.h
>   create mode 100644 include/odp/api/align.h
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_atomic.h => include/odp/api/atomic.h (51%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_barrier.h => include/odp/api/barrier.h (95%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_buffer.h => include/odp/api/buffer.h (88%)
>   create mode 100644 include/odp/api/byteorder.h
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_classification.h => include/odp/api/classification.h (96%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_compiler.h => include/odp/api/compiler.h (100%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_config.h => include/odp/api/config.h (100%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_cpumask.h => include/odp/api/cpumask.h (94%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_crypto.h => include/odp/api/crypto.h (79%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_debug.h => include/odp/api/debug.h (85%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_event.h => include/odp/api/event.h (62%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_hints.h => include/odp/api/hints.h (100%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_init.h => include/odp/api/init.h (99%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_packet.h => include/odp/api/packet.h (98%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_packet_flags.h => include/odp/api/packet_flags.h (99%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_packet_io.h => include/odp/api/packet_io.h (96%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_pool.h => include/odp/api/pool.h (95%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_queue.h => include/odp/api/queue.h (74%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_rwlock.h => include/odp/api/rwlock.h (98%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_schedule.h => include/odp/api/schedule.h (94%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_shared_memory.h => include/odp/api/shared_memory.h (93%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_spinlock.h => include/odp/api/spinlock.h (97%)
>   create mode 100644 include/odp/api/std_types.h
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_sync.h => include/odp/api/sync.h (100%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_system_info.h => include/odp/api/system_info.h (97%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_thread.h => include/odp/api/thread.h (100%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_ticketlock.h => include/odp/api/ticketlock.h (97%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_time.h => include/odp/api/time.h (97%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_timer.h => include/odp/api/timer.h (99%)
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_version.h => include/odp/api/version.h (76%)
>   delete mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp.h
>   delete mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_byteorder.h
>   delete mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/api/odp_platform_types.h
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/{api/odp_align.h => odp/align.h} (60%)
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/atomic.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/barrier.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/buffer.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/byteorder.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/classification.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/compiler.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/config.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/cpumask.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/crypto.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/debug.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/event.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/hints.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/init.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet_flags.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/packet_io.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/atomic_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/buffer_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/byteorder_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/classification_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/cpumask_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/crypto_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/event_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/packet_io_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/packet_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/pool_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/queue_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/schedule_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/shared_memory_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/plat/version_types.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/pool.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/queue.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/rwlock.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/schedule.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/shared_memory.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/spinlock.h
>   rename platform/linux-generic/include/{api/odp_std_types.h => odp/std_types.h} (62%)
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/sync.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/system_info.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/thread.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/ticketlock.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/time.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/timer.h
>   create mode 100644 platform/linux-generic/include/odp/version.h
>
> _______________________________________________
> lng-odp mailing list
> lng-odp@lists.linaro.org
> http://lists.linaro.org/mailman/listinfo/lng-odp
Taras Kondratiuk Jan. 29, 2015, 2:08 p.m. | #2
On 01/29/2015 03:11 AM, Anders Roxell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Updated after Taras suggestions.
>
> The following changes since commit 1641fe42647802a9191a50ab73035ada8f5d3349:
>
>    api: cpumask: doxygen: add param to odp_cpumask_last (2015-01-28 15:49:23 +0300)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://git.linaro.org/people/anders.roxell/odp.git header_restructure
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 9b0c98eb85cd42d1040d30e6cbaadda33eec857f:
>
>    api: version: move defines (2015-01-29 01:32:40 +0100)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Anders Roxell (21):
>        api: move generic API into the odp namespace
>        api: atomic: move typedefs and inline functions
>        api: byteorder: move typedefs defines, and inline functions
>        api: cpumask: move typedefs and defines
>        api: align: move internal macros internal
>        api: align: move platform defines out of public API
>        api: pool: move typedef and define
>        api: buffer: move typedefs and defines
>        api: packet: move typedefs and defines
>        api: packet_io: move typedef and defines
>        api: shared_memory: move typedef and defines
>        api: classification: move typedefs and defines
>        api: std_types: move typedef
>        api: plat: move platform type headers into plat directory
>        helper: move headers into namespace the odp/helper
>        api: remove platform includes
>        api: queue: move types and defines
>        api: crypto: move type, define and enums
>        api: schedule: move defines
>        api: event: move types and defines
>        api: version: move defines
>
> Taras Kondratiuk (5):
>        api: move ODP headers to a directory
>        doc: cfg: disable TYPEDEF_HIDES_STRUCT
>        doc: cfg: fix structure attributes parsing
>        api: atomic: move types documentation out of linux-generic
>        api: byteorder: move types documentation out of linux-generic

Reviewed-by: Taras Kondratiuk <taras.kondratiuk@linaro.org>
Maxim Uvarov Jan. 29, 2015, 6:07 p.m. | #3
Merged!

By the merge wrote cool script to add new review-by to all rebasing commits.

Maxim.

On 01/29/2015 05:08 PM, Taras Kondratiuk wrote:
> On 01/29/2015 03:11 AM, Anders Roxell wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Updated after Taras suggestions.
>>
>> The following changes since commit 
>> 1641fe42647802a9191a50ab73035ada8f5d3349:
>>
>>    api: cpumask: doxygen: add param to odp_cpumask_last (2015-01-28 
>> 15:49:23 +0300)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>    git://git.linaro.org/people/anders.roxell/odp.git header_restructure
>>
>> for you to fetch changes up to 9b0c98eb85cd42d1040d30e6cbaadda33eec857f:
>>
>>    api: version: move defines (2015-01-29 01:32:40 +0100)
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>> Anders Roxell (21):
>>        api: move generic API into the odp namespace
>>        api: atomic: move typedefs and inline functions
>>        api: byteorder: move typedefs defines, and inline functions
>>        api: cpumask: move typedefs and defines
>>        api: align: move internal macros internal
>>        api: align: move platform defines out of public API
>>        api: pool: move typedef and define
>>        api: buffer: move typedefs and defines
>>        api: packet: move typedefs and defines
>>        api: packet_io: move typedef and defines
>>        api: shared_memory: move typedef and defines
>>        api: classification: move typedefs and defines
>>        api: std_types: move typedef
>>        api: plat: move platform type headers into plat directory
>>        helper: move headers into namespace the odp/helper
>>        api: remove platform includes
>>        api: queue: move types and defines
>>        api: crypto: move type, define and enums
>>        api: schedule: move defines
>>        api: event: move types and defines
>>        api: version: move defines
>>
>> Taras Kondratiuk (5):
>>        api: move ODP headers to a directory
>>        doc: cfg: disable TYPEDEF_HIDES_STRUCT
>>        doc: cfg: fix structure attributes parsing
>>        api: atomic: move types documentation out of linux-generic
>>        api: byteorder: move types documentation out of linux-generic
>
> Reviewed-by: Taras Kondratiuk <taras.kondratiuk@linaro.org>
>
> _______________________________________________
> lng-odp mailing list
> lng-odp@lists.linaro.org
> http://lists.linaro.org/mailman/listinfo/lng-odp